PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) is a once-daily pill for HIV-negative people that offers protection against HIV. PrEP is even more effective when combined with condoms and other prevention tools. PrEP is affordable. A new Ohio program makes PrEP free for most Ohioans.
- Have a negative HIV status
- Live in Ohio
- Make less than $62,450 annually
- Office and medical co-pays
- Lab work co-pays (for HIV/STI testing and routine blood work)
- Prescription co-pays not covered by other programs
- Medical services for people who are not eligible for insurance Health insurance premiums